Saturday, May 24, 2008

The three of us


Kathryn, who drove up from Las Vegas with her mom and kids, came up to my house with Melinda for an evening. We had a nice time - we got dinner at Bajio and brought it back to my house for a couple hours of "girl talk" and going through the cute baby clothes that Kat brought up for Melinda. Halfway through Melinda's pregnancy, she found out that her baby girl is actually a baby boy - ooops. So this will probably be the last time we will be able to hang out, all three of us, before Melinda moves to Hawaii and China for the next two years while her husband, Jeremie, gets his MBA. It's the first time that Kathryn has been to my house and the second Melinda had been - I just commented to Kathryn that it just seemed so normal though. They're both such a part of my life, even though we don't see each other all that often, that it seemed perfectly normal for them to be sitting in my living room, like they're here all the time. Anyways, thanks ladies, I had a nice time. Love you both!

3 comments:

Melinda B. said...

Why do you look adorable and I look like I am the one who just had surgery? Ugh.
I had a great time though, my oil lamp is a little more filled.

katharath said...

I love being mentioned in blogs, it makes me feel famous. Anyway, it was a nice time and it was fun seeing your house! When you get your Dream window done I want to see a picture of that.

Jodes said...

Brad Hammond! I saw your blog attached to someone else's and had to say hi!! How are you?